Located in the most desirable area of Greater Vancouver, this furnished West Vancouver single-storey 4bed 2bath home includes Incredible park-like backyard with a running creek, and is situated in a huge 0.7 acre lot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
We are here for you and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have before, during or after your stay. Just send us a message through the platform.
A few days before your stay, you will receive clear checkin and parking instructions to be able to self check-in upon arrival.
Enjoy the open space, comfort and terrific amenities this house offers you, on top of its premium location in a peaceful quiet residential Dana Point neighborhood. Please be considerate of longtime residents in the neighborhood. Loud music and noises are not allowed.
The whole 4bed 2bath house with private park-like backyard and front yard. Everything on one level and nothing shared.
This amazing 4bed 2bath single-storey house has an incredible park-like backyard with deck and even a creek running at the bottom! With over half an acre of trees and greenery, this is a stunning place to relax and experience a magical feel.
Located in the most desirable area of Greater Vancouver, this furnished West Vancouver home is situated at the end of a quiet, child friendly cul-de-sac on an estate-sized 0.7-acre property. If privacy and tranquility is what you are after then this house is for you. Once booked, you will have this complete single level house to yourself, nothing will be shared.
This house is totally remodeled to include a spacious and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with quartz counter tops and top of the line appliances, cooking utensils and cutlery that you can use to prepare your own meal if you wish. For your convenience, house comes with washer/dryer, laundry detergents, towels, and hand/dish soap as well.
Once you get home after a full day outdoors, you can enjoy the outdoor BBQ grill or enjoy preparing and serving your own meal using the beautifully remodeled gourmet kitchen. You can also enjoy watching live premium & local HD channels as well as streaming movies/shows using the Wifi-connected Blu-ray Player.
This house has a total of 5 beds: King bed(sleeps 2), First Queen bed(sleeps 2), Second Queen bed(sleeps 2), and Two twin beds (sleeps 2). So this house can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests.
• Secure, Keyless entry
• Onsite, dedicated parking for 3 vehicles
• Fast, Dedicated 75Mbps Wifi
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
• Outdoor BBQ grill
• HD Cable TV with Access to online streaming like YouTube
• In-House Washer & Dryer + complimentary laundry pods.
• King & Queen beds
• Basic toiletries provided compliments of your host
• Iron and Ironing board.
• Awesome safe residential neighborhood
• Close to Freeway, shopping mall, restaurants and many tourist destinations: 2.5km(1.5mi) to Ambleside Beach, 4Km (2.5mi) to Capilano Suspension Bridge, Stanley Park or Park Royal shopping center.
• Close to Cypress Mountain and Grouse Mountain ski resorts, and world famous Whistler Mountain is just over an hour away.
• Absolutely NO PETS allowed regardless of type/breed/size.
• All guests are required to electronically agree to the house rules / occupancy agreement.
• Smart Home: For safety and security of our tenants, our rentals are all equipped with security cameras watching outdoor gates and main entrances. There are also noise level sensors at the property. They are privacy compliant and will alert management if it gets louder than the legal limit to prevent upsetting neighbors. Any noise complaints received will result in a fine per house rules / rental agreement, and if a second noise complaint or the police is called there will be an immediate eviction without a refund.
• Each guest after the 5th guest costs $20 per person, per day. Please make sure to put the right number of guests (adults+kids). It is for us to maintain compliance with the rules of the online booking agencies and our insurance. Un-approved visitors or undisclosed guests not included in the official confirmation can place your stay at risk for early termination w/o refund and/or a charge of $50/day per each guest or temporary visitor. It doesn't matter if they stay overnight or for just a short period.
• All quoted rates and numbers are in US Dollars unless specifically indicated as C$ or CAD (Canadian Dollars). If using a non-US credit card, your credit card company will automatically calculate and charge the equivalent amount based on the exchange rate when making the online payment.
Car is recommended but there is some public transportation available as well. Use gooogle maps to plan your commute if you need to use public transportation.
Please note this is a residential neighborhood and you will be staying in a home, not a hotel. We do have neighbors therefore, we ask that you treat our space and neighbors with the same respect you would show your own. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site.